I understand that choosing a financial advisor is an important decision and I am honored that you have chosen to begin a relationship with me and my firm. Thank you for your trust!
Successful relationships are built on a clear understanding of expectations and responsibilities. To avoid misunderstandings between us, this letter outlines and confirms the basic parameters of our relationship. If you have any specific questions or concerns or want clarification on any detail, please call my office for a personal conversation. Again, thank you for your confidence and I look forward to working with you.
Our Commitment to you:
- We will provide professional services with integrity, diligence and objectivity.
- We will maintain the knowledge and skills necessary to provide competent professional services.
- We will be fair and reasonable in our professional relationship and disclose any conflicts of interest.
- We will protect the confidentiality of all client information.
- We will do our best to perform without errors; if, however, there is a mistake, we will admit it and take immediate steps to rectify the situation.
- We will always be transparent in regards to fees.
- We will return phone calls and emails promptly.
- Meeting Frequency: As needed, Annually, Semi-annually and Quarterly
- Phone Call Frequency: Annually, Semi-annually and Quarterly
- Monthly Economic Update provided by email
- Bi-monthly Newsletter and Client Alerts provided by email
- 24 online access to Albridge Wealth Reporting and NetXclient
- Quarterly Performance Report from Cetera
- Portfolio Review: Quarterly phone call or personal meeting
- Phone & Email
- Most communication will be delivered electronically via email.
- Calls and emails from clients will be returned within 24 hours.
- Regular office hours are 9:00 AM – 4:45 PM.
- Our office will be closed on Holidays and days that the stock market is closed.
- Paperless statement enrollment through Pershing is available and encouraged. There is a $1.50 surcharge for paper statement delivery charged by Pershing.
- Statements are sent quarterly and may be sent more frequently if there is activity in the account.
- Scheduled Meetings
- Review meetings are typically scheduled at the our office, Monday-Thursday between 9:00 AM and 4:00 PM. We will track your review schedule and contact you via email or phone approximately one month ahead to set an appointment. You may, of course, request a special meeting at any time by calling the office or emailing us.
- Our policy is to contact you via phone and email 2 times to schedule an appointment. If we don’t hear back from you, we will adjust the schedule to contact you for your next scheduled meeting.
- Clients will provide us with financial data in a timely manner.
- Clients will respond to requests for information or paperwork in a timely manner.
- Clients will make requests within a reasonable time table.
- Clients will keep scheduled appointments.
- Clients will notify us promptly of any changes in their situations.
- Clients will be candid and honest regarding their situations.
- Clients will tell us if they are unhappy.
- Clients will treat Advisors and Staff with dignity and respect.
- Clients understand that some clerical tasks are handled by staff and not by the advisor.
- Please request funds at LEAST 5 business days in advance. Atypical situations (i.e. a request for a 3rd party check) may take longer to process.
- Any required paperwork will be explained in detail by the staff or the advisor.
- General Financial Analysis & Planning
- Investment Planning
- Retirement/Distribution Planning
- Education Planning
- Insurance Planning
- Estate Planning
- Tax Planning
- Stock Option, Deferred Comp, Restricted Stock Analysis
The members of our firm and supporting organizations who will work for you are:
Lori A. Ulm, CFP©,
Gwen R. Derewiany, Administrative Assistant
Client Relationship Manager